Saturday 24 October 2015

More Lasers

It was just the other day I was writing about my friend Glen's Laser 13 so it must have been on my subconscious mind as I walked past the marina in Lymington and spotted the big brother Laser 16.

I'd sailed one a few years ago and liked it, from the photo the hatch and under deck storage can be seen which is a feature I like a lot, as is the classic navy blue colour scheme.


On the way back to the car we spotted a Laser 3000 which I have to say was an unusual shade of green.



 It must have been an interesting day in the boat show room.

"What colour would you like for our new boat?"

"Well do you have one to match my 1970's bathroom suite please?"

1 comment:

  1. ...that Laser 16 reminds me of a Hawk... a nice looking boat - big old outboard on the back (by the look of it) but no significant lean/heel, so a fairly heavy boat as well (??)

    Words fail me on the avocado job... there must have been a discount offered... :o)

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks