Sunday 17 April 2011

Canoing

Some canoes were drawn up on the foreshore at Hamble at the weekend, this type of open top kayak are very popular. Some are used by canoeists, for pottering or exploring and as a stable platform by fishermen.



I've been thinking one of these would be ideal for pottering around the river, being able to put it on the roof of the car would be useful as would facing forward to see where I'm going instead of seeing everything in rear view when I'm rowing


Then I spotted this, fitted with a small outboard it must be one of the smallest motorised canoes around, that's what I want, mind you the motor kill cord would have to be a hair trigger!


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks