Tuesday 19 May 2015

Some Hamble boats

Early morning mists can make the familiar seem special, I pass by these boats a few times a week on my morning run, but the still water and warm early light seemed to bring out their best side..


I'm still trying to work out what this daysailer is, I think it's a Yngling class but please correct me if you know better.


A local gaffer built in steel, always looks well turned out and ship shape.


Dazzle lives up to her name, perched on her reflection on the still water as the sun rises up over the surrounding trees.

It's great to be out in the early morning, even better to be in the moment

3 comments:

  1. I recognise the cat.. we have one in the club.... I need you and Bill to identify that classic in my last post - had no joy in finding her at all on line.... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Steve - it's one of those yachts that looks very famiiar but no idea what - lovely though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a Soling, once popular, the Yngling is shorter with a cuddy

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks