Sunday 15 May 2016

1000 Words

I sometimes get a but frustrated with Pinterest, Flickr etc. While the photos are fantastic I find myself wanting to know more, the picture might need slightly more painting than the 1000 words provide.


Now I'm not suggesting this is a fantastic photo, but it is a rather lovely boat Graitiude. I'm not sure I could write a 1000 words and trying to take a shot from a rowing boat in the fast moving tide was tricky and doesn't do either the boat or the day justice, but at least you know something about the boat and its location. The lovely, varnished planking was a warm, golden statement of the boat builder's art reflected in the warm spring sunshine and certainly warrants a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks