Sunday 13 March 2016

About time too

What a difference a week makes. After what has been a not especially cold but long, wet and windy winter, there is at last, a hint of spring with a fine clear day, very light wind, a perfect day for rowing.


I pulled Gato Negro up on the foreshore just before HW, I'm note sure that we've ever been able to get any closer to the cafe.



Earlier I was up and out early for my morning run at low water and despite the early fog, there were great views of what was one of the lowest tides I can remember 0.4M LW. With 4.8M HW at midday that's a 4.4m range or  nearly 14 foot six in old money. Sadly I didn't have my camera or phone with me in the morning.


1 comment:

  1. Every time I see a photo of Gato Negro I look at my boat building bucket list - yep, there's still a big fat tick next to it.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks