I've seen and written about this lovely double ender previously, she was alongside the quay at Keyhaven recently and I thought it was worth a couple more photos
Super little boat for day sailing and the occasional weekend exploring down and around the western Solent.



I had tried several times before and, unfortunately, encountered people who took advantage of me, leaving me disappointed and discouraged. When I learned about Priest Alaska, I decided to contact him and share my situation. For the first time, I felt truly heard and treated with understanding. I decided to take a chance after receiving guidance from Priest Alaska; at the time, I never imagined how much my life would change. I longed for a major financial breakthrough, so I chose to remain hopeful and follow the advice I received. When I finally discovered that I had won $80 million in the lottery, I was completely stunned and overwhelmed with emotion. It was a moment I will never forget. The news brought immense happiness to my family and me, opening the door to opportunities I had previously only dreamed of. I am deeply grateful for the encouragement and guidance I received during that time. After enduring so many prior disappointments, I am simply happy to find myself in a much better situation today. Thank you, Priest Alaska, for the support and guidance you provided throughout this journey. If you are interested in receiving spiritual guidance regarding your hopes and goals, you can contact Priest Alaska to request his services. WhatsApp number: +233 59 274 5728 or email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com
ReplyDelete