Monday 7 February 2022

Hengisbury and Chichester Harbour

My friend Malcolm sent me some pictures of Hengisbury head on the seaward side of Christchurch Harbour which reminded me it's over 6 years since we last visited the area.

Malcolm had made the trip over to check out the entrance and visitor moorings and facilities, which as I recall were quite limited.


 

Winter is a good time to visit, breach huts are locked up for the winter and the place if free from the summer crowds.


 

The harbour is quite shallow and much of it dries or has minimum depth at LW and visiting with a boat allow draft and which can safely take the ground is probably a good idea. In fact probably the best craft to explore the harbour is a kayak.
 

1 comment:


  1. Hello there, as a newbie to crypto currency trading, I lost a lot of money trying to navigate the market on my own. In my search for a genuine and trusted trader, i came across Anderson Johnny who guided and helped me make so much profit up to the tune of $40,000. I made my first investment with $1,000 and got a ROI of $9,400 in less than 8 days. You can contact this expert trader via email tdameritrade077@gmail.com or on WhatsApp +447883246472 and be ready to share your own testimony

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks