On Saturday after cleaning, oiling and adjusting everything on the bikes, fitting a new fuel line to the strimmer, sharpening the mower... I turned to Gato which frankly was looking a little neglected around the gunnels.
I was sure I had half a tin of white Toplac left over from Joseph's Optimist renovation, but if I have I sure can't find it. Then without thinking I put thinners in some old Weathershield paint only to realise it was water based. Eventually I found some diamond hard floor paint, two coats of which looked pretty good - then again the old paint was 13 years old so hardly surprising.
I then turned my attention to the herb dinghy, which perhaps should have been renamed the weed dinghy. Suitably dug out ,weeds burned so now Mrs BB can replant with flowers.