Tuesday 10 January 2017

Working boat for sale

I got a curious and unexpected email recently.

"I'm sadly selling an old Falmouth Working Boat but of which ilk I'm not sure. After reading your blog I thought you might be able to help me identify it. Please find attached a couple of pictures. Any help will be much appreciated!"



The sender didn't say where he's based, but I'm guessing somewhere in the Southwest of UK.


Certainly an nice looking boat and a distinctive colour scheme.


If you have any thoughts on what she is or history or if you might be interested in making an offer, let me know and I'll forward your details.

2 comments:

  1. I thought at first sight it might be a West Mersea ten footer - but I think the Mersea is clinker and a bit beamier.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks