Monday, 7 September 2026

Weston Open Day

Slightly late posting of the bank holiday open day at Weston SC, although the heavy rain on Saturday wasn't repeated winds were forecast at 15 -24 knots a so very few club members turned out.

Those that did enjoyed some lively sailing with occasional bright sun lighting up Southampton water.

Not one but two prospective new sailors turned up for a trial sail, the Rear Com Sailing gallantly took them out in turns on her Laser 2k, both seemed to have a good time and not put off at all by the conditions.

I only recall one capsize, the Topper below, the young and nimble skipper hopped over onto the gunnel and then righted it almost without getting wet.

Youngest sailor of the day.

Pretty sure this is an RS700 skiff, which was very quickly lost in the distance.

 As for me I cycled down to the club to give some support for the day, took some pictures and had a cup of tea while taking the photos - highly enjoyable.
 

1 comment:

  1. I had tried several times before and, unfortunately, encountered people who took advantage of me, leaving me disappointed and discouraged. When I learned about Priest Alaska, I decided to contact him and share my situation. For the first time, I felt truly heard and treated with understanding. I decided to take a chance after receiving guidance from Priest Alaska; at the time, I never imagined how much my life would change. I longed for a major financial breakthrough, so I chose to remain hopeful and follow the advice I received. When I finally discovered that I had won $80 million in the lottery, I was completely stunned and overwhelmed with emotion. It was a moment I will never forget. The news brought immense happiness to my family and me, opening the door to opportunities I had previously only dreamed of. I am deeply grateful for the encouragement and guidance I received during that time. After enduring so many prior disappointments, I am simply happy to find myself in a much better situation today. Thank you, Priest Alaska, for the support and guidance you provided throughout this journey. If you are interested in receiving spiritual guidance regarding your hopes and goals, you can contact Priest Alaska to request his services. WhatsApp number: +233 59 274 5728 or email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks