Friend Greg sent me some old photographs of Netley foreshore, which has changed somewhat.
Below sadly no drone footage, but looking back in the direction of that triangle created by the foreshore and Victoria Road. Currently retirement cottages and then the Netley Cliff SC, the aerial view is probably 1930s and shows the boatyard which had a slipway a jetty and moorings both drying and deep water.
During the 1980's Greg reports there were as many as 50 boats moored off of the foreshore.
Painting of a more interesting view, which is probably the old coastguard lookout that closed during the 1920's
And a photograph, the lookout station had commanding views of Southampton water.
Below the same view today looking south to the entrance to Victoria country park
Low water view of the coastguard station
The Vctoria park entrance entrance and a nice viewing spot on the foreshore
Entrance to Netley Cliff SC










I had tried several times before and, unfortunately, encountered people who took advantage of me, leaving me disappointed and discouraged. When I learned about Priest Alaska, I decided to contact him and share my situation. For the first time, I felt truly heard and treated with understanding. I decided to take a chance after receiving guidance from Priest Alaska; at the time, I never imagined how much my life would change. I longed for a major financial breakthrough, so I chose to remain hopeful and follow the advice I received. When I finally discovered that I had won $80 million in the lottery, I was completely stunned and overwhelmed with emotion. It was a moment I will never forget. The news brought immense happiness to my family and me, opening the door to opportunities I had previously only dreamed of. I am deeply grateful for the encouragement and guidance I received during that time. After enduring so many prior disappointments, I am simply happy to find myself in a much better situation today. Thank you, Priest Alaska, for the support and guidance you provided throughout this journey. If you are interested in receiving spiritual guidance regarding your hopes and goals, you can contact Priest Alaska to request his services. WhatsApp number: +233 59 274 5728 or email: alaskaspellcaster44@gmail.com
ReplyDelete