Monday 8 January 2024

Tri as I might

I know that trimarans are going to be a hoot to sail, and for the limited time that's available to most of us leisure sailors getting somewhere fast and getting back in the weekend means extending the cruising area, all of which are great plus points.

Something like this can probably be trailed, once again the light weight would be an advantage


 Even with all those plus points, "tri as I might" a trimaran just doesn't speak to my soul in the way a classic mono-hull does, but I'm working on it.

2 comments:

  1. Same here... Happy New Year, and Fair Winds, to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Steve - HNY - I'd still like to go for a day sail on one of these

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks