Friday 26 March 2021

New Forest coming to life

With the warm and early spring weather, the New Forest is starting to come to life after what seems a far too long winter.

 
The churchyard in Minstead blooming with crocus in the sunshine.


Down in the deeper forest the oaks and beaches still bare but catkins, buds and other signs of spring to be seen.

Forest streams have settled down after the heavy rains of a few weeks ago.

 

All in all a great tonic for the soul having having been shut indoors for far too long.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Rose Sandra for sharing your experience of how Dr Akhere helped you. If not because of your post I will not have the courage to contact Dr Akhere for help also. Good day everyone, my name is Rose Stella ,Dr Akhere is indeed a powerful caster, am so happy today that Dr Akhere actually helped me few days ago and my husband has really returned back to me and begged me to forgive and forget everything he did to me. I was really surprise for that. am so happy now I have a complete family back again. if you need a help, contact Dr Akhere on Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks