Friday 24 January 2020

Good old Emsworth boats

We seem to go to Emsworth more often in the winter which is a good place for lunch and a walk around which usually offers an interesting boat or two.


Less and less wooden boats like this nice cruiser still around, the cost of upkeep and especially moorings contributing to their disappearance


Pretty sure this is a SCOD - South Coast One Design designed by Charles Nicholson and billed as the affordable classic. What a great place to keep a wooden boat, just a few steps away no excuse for not doing all those small maintenance jobs and touching up the varnish.


This looks like Ocean Pearl restred by local boat builder Nick Gates, lovely.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the SCOD... it reminds of my first boat, a Buchanan Spartan. Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV SINCE 2018

    I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for it but it can be suppressed with the use of medication!! I felt depressed & sad. I started taking my medication. I felt frustrated, so I tried to seek help online when I came across this website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/) of a doctor called Chief Dr Lucky.  Also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses natural herbal medicine to cure HIV AIDS and numerous Infections & different kinds of disease as well. So I contacted him and told him my problems after a brief consultation with him. He Prepared and  sent me the herbal medicine and I took it as he instructed me, Then he called me 3weeks after to go and have a check-up!! It brought out testing negative, I felt calm a bit, and the doctors day for more clarity I will have to come back after 1week of which I did and tested negative for the second time !! I am so wow and grateful to this doctor whose medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also have cure for 
    +HERPES 
    +CANCER
    +HEPATITIS
    +HIV/AIDS
    +PCOS
    +FIBROID
    You can contact him via Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348132777335

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks