Friday 18 October 2019

Douarnenez

Apparently Douarnenez has no fewer than four harbours, it's also famous for a classic boat festival, so even though it wasn't festival time we had to make a visit while we were in Brittany.


Chateau style villa on an island with a traditional, local boat moored nearby, could be a scene from 100 years ago.


The Pouldavid River is entered via a lock, so while the outer harbours have a huge tidal range, once inside depth is pretty constant.


The river is home to a huge number of interesting boats. I need to sort through the huge number of photos I took on the day and will post some of the interesting ones.


1 comment:

  1. I TESTED POSITIVE TO HIV SINCE 2018

    I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for it but it can be suppressed with the use of medication!! I felt depressed & sad. I started taking my medication. I felt frustrated, so I tried to seek help online when I came across this website (https://chiefdrluckyherbaltherapy.wordpress.com/) of a doctor called Chief Dr Lucky.  Also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses natural herbal medicine to cure HIV AIDS and numerous Infections & different kinds of disease as well. So I contacted him and told him my problems after a brief consultation with him. He Prepared and  sent me the herbal medicine and I took it as he instructed me, Then he called me 3weeks after to go and have a check-up!! It brought out testing negative, I felt calm a bit, and the doctors day for more clarity I will have to come back after 1week of which I did and tested negative for the second time !! I am so wow and grateful to this doctor whose medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT, there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also have cure for 
    +HERPES 
    +CANCER
    +HEPATITIS
    +HIV/AIDS
    +PCOS
    +FIBROID
    You can contact him via Email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348132777335

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks