Tuesday 10 September 2019

Dayboats

I've mentioned several time my fascination with day boats, so a trip to the west country is always a good opportunity to check out a few examples.


No idea what the above is maybe someone will recognise the sail emblem?


Above a Troy class one of my all time favourites.


Not sure if this is a tosher or a lugger or a cove crabber or hooker or a drifter or a driver -could be any or none of the above

I think this a Picarooner  only because I've seen a few before which were made by Heard down in Mylar


No idea what this was and hard to see as it's covered, but about 20 feet it was looking modern and a large volume and robust daysailer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks