Monday 19 June 2017

On a clear day

And the weekend really was, a ketch on a sparkling sea


Below the "Poole navy" rushing off somewhere while the trading ketch takes a more leisurely approach.


Later sailing into the early evening with those magnificent chalk cliffs as backdrop.


Flat calm in the morning sunshine and a super low spring tide, no prizes for guessing how we got around.


Which was just as well since there was no wind and the alternative might have disturbed the peace and quiet.


2 comments:

  1. I even caught myself thinking the other day I might have to get a kayak for those breeze less days.... and for mucking around in the swell/waves at Hayling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be taking possession my new sailing kayak in two weeks. https://www.westcoastsailing.net/default/boats/triak.html

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS - If you would like a reply to your comment please leave your email address

Thanks